Join our team

2nd Line Application Support

Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Who are we? 

Declaree is an ambitious and fast-growing company from Rotterdam that has developed the Declaree expense management solution. This is a smartphone app + web application used by employees to digitally track and submit their expenses (receipts, kilometers, etc.). Expense reports are approved through a digital workflow and synchronized with the client's administrative software. Our customers are small and medium-sized companies to large organisations such as hospitals and universities.

We continuously strive to make the life of employees, accountants and HR managers more pleasant. Over the past years we have helped more than 2000 companies of various sizes and industries to bring their expense management processes to the digital age.

We believe in a working culture that offers you the freedom to accelerate your individual skills. We are looking for smart, ambitious and self-driven people who are willing to challenge the status quo with us.

 

What does the job involve?

  • In the role of 2nd Line Application Support you are responsible for the daily support to clients of Declaree. Finding out the actual problem by telephone and helping the customer to reach a solution remotely.
  • You will work with colleagues from Technical Support & Development where all technical questions come in from. These questions often concern the technical configuration of the system, for example a script  or workflow. It is your challenge to go through the problem step by step, to analyze it, and to assess how this can be solved. In addition, you ensure correct and timely processing in the ticketing system.
  • Your duties are different every day; after all, every solution is different. This makes the work diverse and varied. You solve about 80% of all problems, for the remaining 20% ​​you get support from your 3rd line colleagues from development. You work with Dutch and English-speaking customers and remain the contact person for the customer until the problem is solved.

 

Your Work:

  • Resolving the incidents that the 1st line support cannot;
  • Providing excellent customer support and satisfaction;
  • Process the information in the ticketing system;

 

Job requirements:

  • You have an affinity with IT. 
  • In busy situations you keep your cool and know how to set the right priorities. 
  • You understand the experience of users with an IT question or problem;
  • You enjoy supporting and guiding customers;
  • 2 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
  • Communicative and analytical skills;
  • Excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
  • Certified IT knowledge is an advantage;
  • Experience with accounting software is an advantage;
  • You work in a structured and accurate manner.

 

What do we offer?

  • The opportunity to join a young and international team in a fast growing company
  • Responsibility and enough space to make your own decisions
  • The chance to be part of the development of an important market
  • A flexible and international work environment
  • An open office culture with full transparency
  • An innovative and inspiring workplace that is home to many of Rotterdam’s startup
  • Free lunch every day 




Open Vacancies

We are looking for multiple applicants on multiple positions. If you want to know more or apply for an opportunity? Mail to:

jobs@declaree.com