Sales Development Representative German Speaking
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Who are we?
Declaree is an ambitious and fast-growing company from Rotterdam that has developed the Declaree expense management solution. This is a smartphone app + web application used by employees to digitally track and submit their expenses (receipts, kilometers, etc.). Expense reports are approved through a digital workflow and synchronized with the client's administrative software. Our customers are small and medium-sized companies to large organisations such as hospitals and universities.
We continuously strive to make the life of employees, accountants and HR managers more pleasant. Over the past years we have helped more than 2000 companies of various sizes and industries to bring their expense management processes to the digital age.
We believe in a working culture that offers you the freedom to accelerate your individual skills. We are looking for smart, ambitious and self-driven people who are willing to challenge the status quo with us.
What will you Do
Within the Sales & Marketing team you are the first real human communication that a prospect hears from. As the middlemen between marketing and sales you are responsible for moving leads through the buyer's journey in order to become opportunities. This means engaging with prospects through calls, emails and social channels in a personalised way.
You want to make sure that only qualified leads are allowed to pass through to sales, so resources aren't wasted on dead-end leads. At the same time, you seek out the right individual within a company for whom a sales conversation would be most relevant.
While you are in contact with the prospects you want to keep them engaged by using existing marketing materials to stimulate interest. This involves sharing content and offering relevant and helpful suggestions. It's important to build trust and provide value before trying to initiate a sales call.
- Follow-up and pre-qualification of the leads that come through from online marketing and other efforts through multi-channel outreach (calls, emails and social)
- Conducting meaningful conversations regarding the challenges faced in travel and expense management, communicating on Declarees capabilities, and warming-up of qualified leads until they are ready to engage with a salesperson or request a demo
- While this is happening you already prepare the hand-off to sales: you will try to find as much context on a prospect as possible. This means doing some detective work on their website and preferred social channels to uncover information about their role, company size, buyer persona and other criteria to determine if they're qualified for further outreach.
Tasks & key responsibilities
- Being a fluent German speaker (a must), you qualify inbound leads from different channels (online and offline) based on criteria like company size and level of interest, and identify promising leads early in the engagement cycle.
- You engage with those promising leads to nurture them until they are ready to speak with a salesperson
- If a prospect is interesting but the person that is engaging with us isn’t the right level, you are responsible for finding the appropriate contact persons.
- You document your activities and your findings in Pipedrive
- When the prospect is ready to engage with the sales team you make sure there is a good hand-off and information is not lost and prospects don’t have to explain things twice.
- You maintain a clean database in Pipedrive - identify duplicate records, convert contacts on existing accounts where needed, and ensure records have accurate contact information
- You give feedback to your marketing colleagues on which leads (and channels) generate the best results in terms of qualified leads.
- You will work regularly on specific outbound campaigns whereby you contact potential clients through cold-calling against specific target lists
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a young and international team in a fast growing company
- Responsibility and enough space to make your own decisions
- The chance to be part of the development of an important market
- A flexible and international work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that works with well-known multinationals
- An open office culture with full transparency
- An innovative and inspiring workplace that is home to many of Rotterdam’s startup
- Free lunch every day