Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Who are we?
Declaree is an ambitious and fast-growing company from Rotterdam that has developed the Declaree expense management solution. This is a smartphone app + web application used by employees to digitally track and submit their expenses (receipts, kilometers, etc.). Expense reports are approved through a digital workflow and synchronized with the client's administrative software. Our customers are small and medium-sized companies to large organisations such as hospitals and universities.
We continuously strive to make the life of employees, accountants and HR managers more pleasant. Over the past years we have helped more than 2000 companies of various sizes and industries to bring their expense management processes to the digital age.
We believe in a working culture that offers you the freedom to accelerate your individual skills. We are looking for smart, ambitious and self-driven people who are willing to challenge the status quo with us.
Role & responsibilities
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one’s business.
- Scaling and automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
What do you Bring
Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior.
- Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience
- anatomy of an entrepreneur.
- Having a startup mindset.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizelyfor A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpotfor CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows...
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a young and international team in a fast growing company
- Responsibility and enough space to make your own decisions
- The chance to be part of the development of an important market
- A flexible and international work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that works with well-known multinationals
- An open office culture with full transparency
- An innovative and inspiring workplace that is home to many of Rotterdam’s startup
- Free lunch every day